Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Long time...

Well, the summer has basically passed, it seems. Much has happened and biking has been the only common thread running through it all...

I came to the realization that I am NOT a long distance "event" rider... I am a commuter. Not that I wouldn't like to do this, I just don't have a life that will allow me to do it. These "event" rides require that you train consistently and I just don't have the time to do that and keep up with everything else. "Let some things go" you might think... well one of those "things" is my marriage, so I don't think THAT is going to happen!! I commute. I can fit that in.

SO here is to commuting!! Nothing wrong with being an avid cyclist... on the way in and from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!