Thursday, June 30, 2011

A quick update...

...NOT bike related.

You might be wondering about the "sponsored" link on the left...

For any of you who know me, I'm very much a BIG PICTURE thinker. I loved philosophy in college and am very much an "idea guy" when it comes to my strengths in life.

About two years ago, I came across Venkat's blog called ribbonfarm. He really has a way of taking complex ideas and building on them in ways that are fresh and visionary. He recently posted an analysis of corporations that, frankly, blew me away. http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2011/06/08/a-brief-history-of-the-corporation-1600-to-2100/

I have never supported a blogger monetarily before, but Venkat became my first. I highly recommend his blog

~charles

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that...interesting read. I just forwarded it to my CEO, I think he will find it interesting too.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aaron,

    Sorry for the late reply... I've been on vacation and wasn't checking the email.

    Yes, I'm thinking our leaders would have found Venkat interesting, but I'm not sure where they'd have gone with it. I'm definitely following him.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!